Our mission is to provide a “Fabulous Moment” for a loved one dealing with stage 4 cancer.
A moment is anything that would make a memory that lasts for a lifetime. It could be a special celebration, time with family members, or even technology to bring distant family members closer together. Creating a Fabulous Moment will be different for everyone. When picturing what it could be, dream about what would connect your nominee with the people they love the most.
All Fabulous Moments involving travel must be taken within the 48 contiguous states only. We cannot accommodate requests for international travel or cruises.
We are unable to grant the following types of moments:
- Travel outside the continental United States
- Legal assistance
- Funeral arrangements or posthumous requests
- Any request deemed offensive, inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of our organization.
- Requests for individuals living outside the United States
- Cash/Financial assistance
- Automobiles, lifts, repairs, RV’s or rentals
- Property or home improvements or repairs
- Medical treatment/supplies/equipment/transport
Please note that we may request additional information from you after receiving your nomination form, including medical information.